A. 43 Hijri
B. 42 Hijri
C. 41 Hijri
D. 40 Hijri
- The world’s oldest parliament, founded in the year 930 AD is?
- On which date Nobel Prize is awarded every year?
- The shortest day of year is___________?
- In Which Year Hazrat Khadija (RA) died?
- International Day of Cooperatives is observed on the ________ Saturday of July each year?
- Which Day Is Considered As The Shortest Day Of Each Year?
- “Dehli proposal” was published in which year ?
- In Which Year Famous television show “Ainak Wala Jinn” Was broadcasted by PTV?
- Which planet has the longest year?
- In which year Pakistan played first test match?
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- In which year Anjuman-e-Islamia Punjab was founded for the renaissance of Islam?