- Water vapour turns into clouds in the atmosphere when:
- What is the height of The atmosphere layer mesosphere?
- The ozone layer is at height of________kilometers from the surface of the Earth?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- Which is the most common element in atmosphere?
- Border line which separates outer space from Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- Which is the thinnest earth layer?
- Which following is a two terminal three layer device?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- The earth’s atmosphere is divided into layers based on the vertical profile of __________?
- Which of the following is not a function of a commercial bank?
- Commercial policy means?