A. AC – DC
B. DC – DC
C. DC – AC
D. All of these
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- Control of river pollution can be done by providing the extra ___________ during dry season
- In a flyback converter, the inductor of the buck-boost converter has been replaced by a_____________?
- Advantages of Cuk converter is / are_____________?
- In middle latitudes, which clouds will have the lowest base ________ ?
- In a load commutated DC – DC chopper, the capacitor has a_____________?
- Which of the following is the weak base electrolyte?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation