A. AC – DC
B. DC – DC
C. DC – AC
D. All of these
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- The SI base unit for mass is_____________?
- In anodic coatings, the coating metals possess __________ reduction potential than base metal
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- The advantage of using free – wheeling diode in half controlled bridge converter is that
- Water source beneath the earth flowing naturally is called ____________?
- In a flyback converter, the inductor of the buck-boost converter has been replaced by a_____________?
- In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
- The main objective of static power converters is to____________?
- What is the most important effect of the moon on earth?
- The output current in PWM DC – DC converters is equal to___________?
- In middle latitudes, which clouds will have the lowest base ________ ?