A. Task analysis
B. Writing objectives
C. Determination of objectives
D. Determination of strategies
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- An increase in price leads to ? (all other things unchanged)
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- What should teacher do before teaching the lesson?
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?