- SSGC stands for __________?
- Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- Silk Air is the airline of __________?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Fleet Street is situated in __________?
- Sound cannot travel through __________
- The first complete Madani Surah is __________?
- CPI stands for __________?
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.