a) Low, high
b) High, low
c) High, moderate
d) Moderate, low
- River Wangchu flows in ________________?
- One of the following ways of expressing the concentration of a solution does not depend on temperature. It is__________?
- __________ imparts peculiar odour to the water
- ECP stands for ___________?
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- The semi permeable membranes used in the reverse osmosis is _________
- Swadeshi movement was launched to reverse the?
- The largest fresh water lake of Africa by area is __________?
- During reverse recovery time__________________?
- ___________ restricts the dissolution of the pressurized air into the water.
- In reverse blocking mode of a thyristor______?
- In reverse osmosis, the membrane pores are smaller in size about __________