A. formal authority
- What is stated by Keynesian economics theory by British economist John Maynard?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- A very important quality of a good student is:
- A combination of synchronized leading edge and trailing edge modulation has also been used to control a____________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?
- According to John Locke, a child’s mind does not contain any______________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- John said he __________to play at home.
- According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?