A. Black day
B. Fire day
C. Day of jews
D. None of these
- When Nabi tajima became the oldest woman in japan?
- Sea of Japan’ is famous for____________?
- The calomel electrode is only used as_________
- The General Assembly of UN meets regularly once a year on third Tuesday of_____________?
- World’s tallest tree is known as_________?
- The Pre-Islamic era is known as_________?
- Mercury is also known as_________?
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Which of the following is the largest Island of Japan?