- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- According to fifth annual District Education Rankings by the Alif Ailaan education campaign 2017, which District topped the rankings with the best education score from all the districts of the country?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Realistic Education system supports the __________ progress.