A. Marginal cost
B. Rational outcome
C. Status fulfillment
- _____________ Umm-ul-Momineen received salutation from Allah.
- When first Nobel prize was given in economics?
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- What is stated by Keynesian economics theory by British economist John Maynard?
- Nelson Mandela received the Nobel peace prize in 1993 together with another South African leader, what was his name?
- The output received on the display screen or in the audio or video form is called________?
- World Happiness Index was first time published in ?
- What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
- When was Nobel Prize in economics started?
- In Economics, the word “utility” means?
- Which theory of economic management focuses on encouraging product through tax reduction ?
- If the total product of two workers is 80 and the total product of 3 workers is 90 then the average product of the third worker is ________ and the marginal product of the third worker is _________?