D. Formal authority
- Which of the following method is not the method of desalination?
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?
- Which is the best method of study of child behavior?
- A teacher is considered successful only if he_____________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- Dialectic method of inquiry was contributed by___________?
- What a teaching method is?
- What is/are the inertial method(s) used to measure size of aerosol particles?
- The main objective of child centered teaching method is?
- To detect an over – current fault condition, the most reliable method is to connect a_____________?