A. Voltage across the commutating inductances collapses
B. The capacitance voltage adds to the supply voltage
C. Both A. and B.
D. None of these
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- Thermal voltage VT can be given by____________?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- A step – down choppers can be used in___________?
- In the operation and control of both naturally commutated and forced commutated SCR base converter, commutation plays an important role. The converters is / are ___________?
- The average value of the output voltage in a step down DC Chopper is given by__________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- The ac voltage controller can be used for ___________?
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?