A. Voltage across the commutating inductances collapses
B. The capacitance voltage adds to the supply voltage
C. Both A. and B.
D. None of these
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- Under over voltage condition impedance offered by the voltage clamping device is__________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- In rectifiers, load current flow is_________?
- A step – down choppers can be used in___________?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?