A. Voltage across the commutating inductances collapses
B. The capacitance voltage adds to the supply voltage
C. Both A. and B.
D. None of these
- Thermal voltage VT can be given by____________?
- The ac voltage controller can be used for ___________?
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- In rectifiers, load current flow is_________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?