- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- On which basis the ability of teachers can be judged?
- A teacher should be_____________?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- The aim of a teacher is____________?
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________?