C. Facilitator And Delegator
D. delegator and formal authority
- A popular teacher is one who?
- You wish to become a teacher, because:
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________?