A. Linear function
B. Non linear function
C. Constant function
D. None of these
- Switching frequency of SITH is____________?
- What Is the formula for the amplitude of the fundamental curve?
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- For swept frequency measurements, the input impedance of the mismatched transmission line would vary with frequency as the electrical length of the transmission line would
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- The carrier which are commonly used in constant – frequency PWM is______________?
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- Tawaf-e-Rukan is _______________ component of Hajj?
- In variable frequency, PWM gain