A. You deal according to need
B. You give preference to boys over girls
C. Make separate rows of boys and girls
D. You give preference to none
- The first poet of Islam is _______________?
- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- The Soan and the Haro are the two rivers of _______________?
- According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an___________?
- New York Times ranked _______________ among World’s 11 powerful women in a 2017 ranking?
- Noology is the study of _______________?
- When was Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah’s name was read in khutba at the Pakistan colony mosque by the Sindh education minister Pir Illahi Bukhsh?
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- Braille education system was introduced by Braille for?
- Realistic Education system supports the __________ progress.
- According to Plato, the highest goal in all of education is knowledge of the____________?