B. Switches between – 1 / 2 and + 1 / 2
C. Switches between – 1 and + 1
D. Switches between 0 and + 1
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- The output received on the display screen or in the audio or video form is called________?
- A combination of synchronized leading edge and trailing edge modulation has also been used to control a____________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- One Astronomical unit is equal to how much Km in whole numbers?
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- For similar carrier and modulating signals, the line current used in CSI is__________?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- 1 angstrom is equal to______________?
- The output that we get after an internal breakage can be classed as _________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- In constant frequency PWM, at perturbation the amplitude of the sinusoidal component is a___________?