d) Cannot be said
- CPI stands for __________?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- The process of coating iron or steel sheet with a thin coat of zinc to prevent iron from rusting is called ____________
- Nickel metal hydrated batteries having the low cell voltage of __________
- PSU stands for __________?
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- In middle latitudes, which clouds will have the lowest base ________ ?
- The metals except ________ exist in nature in the form of their minerals or ores
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- Which of the following is the weak base electrolyte?
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- The SI base unit for mass is_____________?