d) Cannot be said
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Chemical action of flowing liquid metal at high temperatures is __________
- In middle latitudes, which clouds will have the lowest base ________ ?
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- If the sacrifice ratio is five, a reduction in inflation from 7 percent to 3 percent would require ?
- He is getting out __________ the car.
- The protective coatings are used to ___________
- Which of the following is the weak base electrolyte?
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- Corrosion between the dissimilar metals is called as__________
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- In the operation and control of both naturally commutated and forced commutated SCR base converter, commutation plays an important role. The converters is / are ___________?