A. Across anode
B. In series with anode
C. Across cathode
D. In series with cathode
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- A silicon controlled racitifier (SCR) is a ____________?
- In biological oxidation process, depending on the organic load, the oxidation takes place ___________
- Small piece of silicon on which integrated circuits are implicated is called?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- For power output higher than 15 kW, the suitable rectifier is________________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- In a lossless inverter, the average power absorbed in one period by the load must be__________?