A. Top switch of each leg is on at any instant
B. Bottom switch of each leg is on at any instant
C. Either A. or B.
D. None of these
- The purpose of using short-circuit gear is___________?
- What is the full form of DAC?
- Hair dresser association of which province has anounced to avoid western-styled haircuts?
- In the SPWM, the modulating signal is___________?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- For similar carrier and modulating signals, the line current used in CSI is__________?
- The costs that depend on output in the short run are?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- Under over voltage condition impedance offered by the voltage clamping device is__________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?