A. Equal to the input frequency
B. Twice the input frequency
C. Three times the input frequency
D. Six times the input frequency
- Switching frequency of SITH is____________?
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- What is the name of Longest Bridge in the world?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- The Name Of World’s longest Sea Bridge which connected Hongkong, Macau and China is?
- In a silicon controlled rectifier, the load is connected___________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies