A. A reduction in output of 20 percent
B. A reduction in output of 5percent
C. A reduction in output of 15 percent
D. A reduction in output of 35 percent
- ______ percent of the total population of Pakistan is between the ages of 15 and 29 years.
- What is inflation ?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- Working period is defined as the ratio of the height of lift to the ___________?
- ______ percent of the total population of Pakistan is below the age of 30.
- What is the range of the pole length to pole pitch ratio for obtaining good power factor in induction motors?
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- As per UN report how many percent of women in Pakistan is part of labour force?
- As per SIPRI report 2018,india is purchasing what percent of the global arms sale?
- What is the range of the ratio of the pole length to pole pitch?
- In anodic coatings, the coating metals possess __________ reduction potential than base metal
- ______ percent of the youth have access to the Internet in Pakistan.