A. Increase over 10%
B. Decrease by 10%
C. Decrease by 0.5%
D. Increase by 0.5%
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- It is certain that human beings _______________latent power of which they are only vaguely aware.
- What is the name of the world’s first solar power plane?
- The effects of EMI can be reduced by____________?
- TRIAC is a semiconductor power electronic device which contains____________?
- What is the total length of USA and Canada border?
- Which of the following is closest to a yard in length?
- A power MOSFET has three terminals called___________?
- The total Track’s length of Railways in Pakistan is:
- What was the original color of Hajr-e-Aswad?
- Electrical power output in a DC Generator is equal to____________?
- Which of following is not a power transistor?