A. A rectifier
B. An inverter
C. A chopper
D. A regulator
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- What is called for any interaction between humans and wildlife that result in negative impacts on cultural life or on the environment?
- A rectifier with an external low pass filter is an example of______________?
- In a full wave rectifier, the rectification ratio is approximately equal to____________?
- Which one of the following does not have negative temperature co-efficient ____________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- Turbomachines work under ________?
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an___________?
- The maximum firing angle in the half wave controlled regulator is_____________?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?