A. Motoring mode operation
B. Braking mode operation
C. Regenerative mode operation
D. None of these
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- Loudspeaker changes _________ energy into sound energy.
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- When a notebook is maintained by a group in which each member of the group is expected to add an idea, the notebook is known as___________?
- Sum of all ecosystems is classified as___________?
- The total energy of revolving electron in an atom_____________?
- The pyramid of energy in any ecosystem is _________?
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- With the increase in load, Energy in the turbine________?
- According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?