D. physical objects
- The philosopher who is called the father of Idealism is_____________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- The advocators of philosophy of Pragmatism believe that reality is____________?
- Realism is a philosophical approach that argues that ultimate reality is the world of___________?
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- Which one of the following observations is not true about the Quit India Movement 1942 ?
- The branch of philosophy focuses on the nature of reality is_________?
- True or false items cannot provide accurate criterion of evaluation because?
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- According to the philosophy of Idealism in education, the subject matter of curriculum should be_______________?
- The teacher should know the following thing:
- The instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners in chronological order is known as: