B. to not
C. not to
- I am astonished _____ his behaviour.
- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- It is already 8 o’clock. Can you _____ time to catch the bus?
- Approximately _____ species of bacteria are known to cause diseases in humans.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play:
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- He always comes _____ home late.
- The boy I was about to meet _________ play a very important role in my life.
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?