B. to not
C. not to
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- He always comes _____ home late.
- Which Country is called play ground of Europe?
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- I was astonished _____ her failure.
- I’ve already told you I’m in the____________?
- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.
- I am sick _____ job.
- Play to the gallery means?
- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play: