- He is used to _____ cricket.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- He always comes _____ home late.
- I am going _____ home.
- Approximately _____ species of bacteria are known to cause diseases in humans.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- There are _____ countries in Africa.