- My sister is bad _____ maths.
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- _____ computers are also called personal computers.
- There are _____ countries in Africa.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- Pakistan is the _____ largest cotton grower in the world.
- He is used to _____ cricket.