- Oranges are rich source of____________?
- ARP stands for ________?
- When the hydraulic fluid forms on only one side of the piston, it is called _______
- SQL stands for ________?
- An alternate option to the hydraulic ram is _________?
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- The areas around the North and South poles within the Polar circles is called _____________?
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?