A. Germany and Japan
B. America and England
C. England and France
D. South Korea and America
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) was _______ years older than Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
- The battle of Dharmat was fought between___________________?
- In which Hajjri Ghazwa e Ohad was fought?
- Which Country Team Fail to reach out World Cup for the first time in 60 years?
- How many years the 1st Constituent Assembly lasted?
- A man who’s eighty years old?
- Which Ghazwa was fought 4 times?
- How many years after the diagnosis of HIV AIDS will a person die?
- In which of the following years, the Battle of Buxar was fought ____________?
- Aneela is eight years old girl. She does not like to study. You as a teacher:
- Which years are known as "aligned years in Pakistan’s foreign policy"?
- For how many years did Nelson Mandela remain in prison?