A. Shift + Spacebar
B. Shift + Enter
C. Ctrl + Spacebar
D. Ctrl + Enter
- _____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
- How many Surahs of the Holy Quran start with word ‘Inna‘ ?
- How many Surahs of the Holy Quran start with the word ‘Qad’?
- Reading quickly and well requires practice. The “Reading” word is a?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Character is developed by?
- The word “OPF” stands for_________?
- How many surahs of the Holy Quran start with the word Alif-laam-Raa (الر)?
- I ____________a single word he says
- Pressing F8 key for three time selects____________ in MS Word?
- The first ‘Cross word’ puzzle in the world was published in ________?
- The word democracy has been derived from the_____________language?