A. Shift + Spacebar
B. Shift + Enter
C. Ctrl + Spacebar
D. Ctrl + Enter
- Pressing F8 key for three time selects____________ in MS Word?
- The first ‘Cross word’ puzzle in the world was published in ________?
- How many ways you can save a document in Microsoft word?
- The Highest capital of the word is?
- What is the maximum font size you can apply for any character in Ms Word?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Reading quickly and well requires practice. The “Reading” word is a?
- What is Meaning Of Quetta Word ?
- How many surahs of the Holy Quran start with the word Sab-baha (سَبَّحَ)?
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play:
- How many surahs of the Holy Quran start with the word Alif-laam-Raa (الر)?
- Which country is the biggest producer of uranium in the word?