A. Shift + Spacebar
B. Shift + Enter
C. Ctrl + Spacebar
D. Ctrl + Enter
- _____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
- Which of the following is the word’s oldest currency?
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play:
- What is the smallest width of a column in MS Word?
- How many time the word ‘Quran’ is repeated in Quran?
- The word “Pedagogy” means?
- How many surahs of the Holy Quran start with the word Sab-baha (سَبَّحَ)?
- The Word “ALLAH” is mostly used in which Surah of the Holy Quran?
- The word democracy has been derived from the_____________language?
- How many times word zakat is uesd in Makki surahs?
- How many Surahs of the Holy Quran start with word ‘Inna‘ ?
- The first ‘Cross word’ puzzle in the world was published in ________?