A. By giving grace marks
B. By re-teaching difficult concepts
C. By holding re-examination
D. By asking parents to arrange private tuition
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- _________ is a student generated list of words maintained by the student’s to remind them of words they need more work on?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- Evening Light was the failed operation of?
- A student having scientific attitude___________?
- A student having scientific attitude:
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?