A. By giving grace marks
B. By re-teaching difficult concepts
C. By holding re-examination
D. By asking parents to arrange private tuition
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The maximum firing angle in the half wave controlled regulator is_____________?
- _________ is a student generated list of words maintained by the student’s to remind them of words they need more work on?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- The advantage of using free – wheeling diode in half controlled bridge converter is that
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- A student having scientific attitude___________?
- Hazrat Imam Tirmazy was a student of?
- Evening Light was the failed operation of?