- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- To detect an over – current fault condition, the most reliable method is to connect a_____________?
- What a teaching method is?
- What does the flux distribution curve determine in the ac machine?
- How is the flux distributed in the field form?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- Trickling filter method is ___________ than the activated sludge process
- What Is the formula of the permeance of the flux tube considering unit depth in the flux plotting technique?
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?