- How many TV channels are operating in Pakistan?
- The mixture of silt, sand, and gravel deposited by flowing water such as rivers and streams is called _______?
- The ppm is one part of calcium carbonate equivalent hardness is present in __________ of water
- Earth’s largest ice volume is present in_____________?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- When was the Gas discovered from sui Pakistan?
- Who is the Current Ambassador of Pakistan to UK?
- How may hockey world cup won by Pakistan?
- How many rivers flow in Sindh Province?
- How many rivers flow in Balochistan Province?
- Who is the Founder of Pakistan?
- How many rivers flow in Punjab Province?