- “Spirit of Islam” book was written by?
- Passive Voice of ” Sana is washing her clothes” is _______________________.
- The parts of each of the Hadis are Sanad and_______________?
- In zinc-air cells are composed of three parts of zinc used as ___________
- The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
- In eye donation, which one of the following parts of donor’s eye is utilized ?
- How Many Parts Of Clothes For Female coffin in islam ?
- When was wine declared haraam in Islam?
- The first poet of Islam is _______________?
- In which year Anjuman-e-Islamia Punjab was founded for the renaissance of Islam?
- Who is the author of the famous book, “The Spirit of Islam”?
- Act of 1935 contained how many parts?