- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- Who was the world's first female Prime Minister?
- Act of 1935 contained how many parts?
- Virus consist of ________ parts.
- When was wine declared haraam in Islam?
- At the annual session of Anjuman Hamayat Islam in 1911 Iqbal’s poem was recited?
- The first poet of Islam is _______________?
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?
- Which female mosquito is the cause of Dengue fever?
- “Spirit of Islam” book was written by?
- Who make it to the List Of ‘Most Influential Female Leaders In The UK?
- In eye donation, which one of the following parts of donor’s eye is utilized ?