- Radio was invented by_____________in 1895?
- All impurities are oxidised into the _________ and ___________ in the biological oxidation process
- The water after removing of sludge in the biological oxidation process is treated with ____________
- Which Radio Station already existed at the time of creation of Pakistan?
- The world’s largest active volcano “Mauna Lao” is located in?
- ______ percent of the youth have access to radio in Pakistan.
- Active Voice of “Indiscipline should not be encouraged by us”.
- Where the Pakistan’s first radio station was setup?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- Who advocated removing children from their mothers’ care and raising them as wards of the state?
- Which country built worlds largest data centre radio telescope?