- What is the relation between output and the specific electric loading?
- How many factors does the flux distribution in the rotating machines depend on?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- How many factors are present in the relation between rating and dimension of rotating machines?
- Specific conductance is expressed in terms of__________
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- How many factors affecting the size of rotating machines?
- The specific conductance of the electrolyte ___________on dilution
- What is the relation of the specific electric loading and the diameter?
- What is the formula of the specific electric loading?
- Which of the following factors the classroom management?
- How many factors are used to determine the specific magnetic loading?