- What is the value of the alternative core lengths below which variation in rating can be obtained?
- Which of the following planets is fastest rotating planet?
- Earth’s largest ice volume is present in_____________?
- What is the relation of the specific electric loading and the diameter?
- How many rivers are present in Pakistan?
- Which of the following factors the classroom management?
- The ppm is one part of calcium carbonate equivalent hardness is present in __________ of water
- What is the relation between output and the specific electric loading?
- How should the flux distribution be in the case of ac machines?
- How many techniques are used to plot the field form in salient pole machines?
- Which of the following tab is not present in the control panel program in the start menu?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?