A. 11 Countries
B. 12 Countries
C. 13 Countries
D. 14 Countries
- Which two countries share longest frontier ( 16416 km ) in the world?
- Who is known as Napoleon of Asia?
- The Name of Pakistan University has been ranked among the 100 varieties of Asia 2018?
- Which is the longest border between two countries?
- Which is the official language in the most countries?
- Which of the following countries was discovered by Dutch navigator Abel Tasman?
- Which country became the first associate CERN member from Asia on 19th December 2014?
- The bridge in Istanbul, Turkey which connects Asia and Europe is called_____________?
- All of the following are trade problems of developing countries except?
- What is Baran’s explanation for underdevelopment in Asia, Africa, and Latin America ?
- Six countries speaker,s conference on 23 December 2017 was held in_________?
- The Highest papulation growth rate among the following countries is in___________?