D. None of the Above.
- Which of the following would shift the long-run Phillips curve to the right ?
- Who is new President of Zimbabwe?
- Zimbabwe’s President_______________has resigned, bringing an end to 37 years of rule and sparking jubilant celebrations in the nation’s streets.
- World’s oldest’ 48-feet long Buddha statue unearthed in ____________?
- The girl ran ___________the field when she saw her father after long time.
- Former Egypt President Hosni Mubarak ruled Egypt for almost_________years?
- Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- Zimbabwe has the highest number of ______ official languages.
- How long does the earth take to cover 1° longitude?
- According to Robert Sternberg, the three different types of required intelligence for creativity are_____________?
- Suppose Handel’s Ice Cream experiences economies of scale up to a certain point and dis-economies of scale beyond that point. Its long-run average cost curve is most likely to be?