a) to reduce the high voltage
b) to reduce the high current
c) to reduce the harmonics
d) to keep the total reluctance low
- The Scientist who told “Heat is a form of Energy” was___________?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- In how many fields in which Nobel prize is distributed?
- ___________was the hardest form of revelation?
- If a shunt motor is started with its field winding open then?
- What happens if the field form is symmetrical about the pole axis?
- Grameen Bank a pioneer in the field of micro finance was the brainchild of___________?
- How should the flux distribution be in the case of ac machines?
- In which country largest oil field “Ghawar Field” is located?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- How many Players on a field Hockey Team?