a) to reduce the high voltage
b) to reduce the high current
c) to reduce the harmonics
d) to keep the total reluctance low
- The Scientist who told “Heat is a form of Energy” was___________?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- How many Players on a field Hockey Team?
- Peace Nobel prize is distributed annually at?
- ___________was the hardest form of revelation?
- The girl ran ___________the field when she saw her father after long time.
- How many rules are to be followed while the flux plotting by method of curvilinear squares?
- If a shunt motor is started with its field winding open then?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- What happens if the field form is symmetrical about the pole axis?
- The metals except ________ exist in nature in the form of their minerals or ores