A. By distributing sweets
B. By punishing naughty children
C. By making one’s teaching interesting
D. By telling stories
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- While delivering lecture in the class a teacher:
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- When the teacher forms different groups among the students that take turns asking other groups questions the strategy he/she is using is the_______________?
- When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________?
- You wish to become a teacher, because: