A. By distributing sweets
B. By punishing naughty children
C. By making one’s teaching interesting
D. By telling stories
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- The able teacher is one who:
- A popular teacher is one who?
- If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?