A. Import substitution
B. Export promotion
C. Commercial dumping
D. Multilateral contract
- Good reading aims at developing:_____________?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- China’s _________________ space station mostly burns up on re-entry over South Pacific.
- Which of the following strategies have developing countries not used to deal with the problem of unstable export markets ?
- Nitrifying bacteria are the examples of___________?
- Pakistan officially joined the United Nations (UN) on ___________?
- The SAFTA (South Asian Free Trade Agreement) entered into force on 1 January,__________?
- The name United nations was adopted at the suggestion of?
- The South Pole of the Earth is located in____________?
- Success in developing values is mainly development upon___________?
- The SAPTA (South Asian Preferential Trade Agreement) signed on 11 April_____________?
- First gulf nations to introduce VAT (Value added Tax) ?