A. Import substitution
B. Export promotion
C. Commercial dumping
D. Multilateral contract
- During which era Nelson Mandela remained the president of South Africa?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- The official language(s) of “Association of Southeast Asian Nations” is/are _____________?
- Pakistan officially joined the United Nations (UN) on ___________?
- Which was the first country to leave the United Nations?
- Nelson Mandela received the Nobel peace prize in 1993 together with another South African leader, what was his name?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Nitrifying bacteria are the examples of___________?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- The motto of ‘Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ is “One Vision, One__________ ,One Community”.
- United Nations Convention on Law of Sea was signed in?