A. Import substitution
B. Export promotion
C. Commercial dumping
D. Multilateral contract
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Nitrifying bacteria are the examples of___________?
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- Which country opposed Pakistan’s membership in United Nations?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- The SAPTA (South Asian Preferential Trade Agreement) signed on 11 April_____________?
- The areas around the North and South poles within the Polar circles is called _____________?
- What is the national currency of Hong Kong?
- How Many Members of Association Of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) ?
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- South Africa brushed ___________ the threat of tougher economic sanctions.