A. India and China
B. Germany and Poland
C. France and Germany
D. India and Pakistan
- For swept frequency measurements, the input impedance of the mismatched transmission line would vary with frequency as the electrical length of the transmission line would
- Which country has longest coastal line?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- Border line which separates outer space from Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- For similar carrier and modulating signals, the line current used in CSI is__________?
- Which of the following country has longest coast line?
- The central pollution control board and the department of ocean and environment has established __________ stations over the entire coastal line of the country
- The first railway line in Pakistan was laid between which cities?
- International date line passes through which strait?
- In a 3 phase VSI out of eight valid states, the number of valid states that produce zero ac line voltages is/are_________?