- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- I met a man who lived in USA. What is ”who” according to grammar here?
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- She prepares herself a note. What is ” herself ” according to grammar?
- Our plan _____ to succeed.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- You can detect spelling and grammar errors by ___________?
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.