- She prepares herself a note. What is ” herself ” according to grammar?
- Approximately _____ species of bacteria are known to cause diseases in humans.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- I am sick _____ job.
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- I am going _____ home.
- Try to be polite _____ others.