- Sun is moving around the centre of the galaxy at a velocity of _______ km/s?
- The basic unit of chromatin material is _______?
- Ali has been fully cured _______ the chronic pain in his legs.
- If the diameters of the two pistons used in the arrangement are different, the _______ in each cylinder will vary.
- 11th wife of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was _______.
- A hydraulic ram uses the _______ effect to develop pressure.
- Antonym of “accelerate” is _______?
- The sun consists of _______ % mass of the solar system?
- The second name of Khojak Pass is _______ ?
- Piston pumps are very _______?
- It was so nice _______ them.
- Antonym of “bemuse” is _______?