C. Both A & B
D. None of above
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- I am going _____ home.
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- He is used to _____ cricket.
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.