C. Both A & B
D. None of above
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- John said he __________to play at home.
- Try to be polite _____ others.
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- He is used to _____ cricket.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- There is no possibility of _______ coming late.
- Our plan _____ to succeed.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.