A. 3 days
B. 5 days
C. 7 days
D. 12 days
- FTP stands for__________?
- Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram_____________?
- Hazrat Imam Tirmazy was a student of?
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) married _______ time in life.
- Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) was from the city of ‘Ur’. It is located in________?
- How many days are forbidden for Fasting throughout the year?
- Army ___________troubled places as curfew remained in force.
- ISSB 5 Days Complete Schedule
- 10th wife of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was _______.
- Government borrows in the form of promissory note to repay the bearer after some fixed days from the date of issue. How is called such borrowing ?
- How many sons Hazrat Ibrahim (AH) had?
- Teaching by small steps and frequent short assignment techniques are useful for__________?