A. Khatoon e Jannat.
B. Khatoon e Mehshar.
C. Khatoon e Madina.
D. both A. and B.
- A substance which increases the efficiency of a catalyst is termed as____________?
- How many sons Hazrat Ibrahim (AH) had?
- Hazrat Musa (A.S) met with Holy Prophet (S.A.W) on the __________ heaven.
- Hazrat Yousaf (AS) remained in the well for__________ days?
- Job descriptions are also called as____________?
- Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram_____________?
- In Which Year Hazrat Khadija (RA) died?
- Hazrat Ishaaq (A.S) was the prophet of________________?
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- Hazrat Asma (RA), the daughter of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA), got married to _________?
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- How many times the trumpet will be blown by Hazrat Israfil?